28.2.08

Savour Arousal


Hold me close let me feel your temptation
I’ll snuggle in your warmth breathing your scent
Your eyes so wanting they penetrate my soul
Mine so needing silent messages being sent



Sensuality resonates in your accented voice
You whisper your hunger so softly in my ear
The inflection I hear tells me all that I need
The emotional flames lick wildly and sear



Desiring your fervid and yearning touch
As I feel your fingertips my body undress
You move along slowly and set me alight
And your lips upon mine urgently impress



Candle light flickers as we dance our desires
In that moment of frenzy inhibitions unknown
Clothes strewn, discarded like a pile of rubble
Bodies glistening in this no temperate zone



Murmurs and groans as hands move adroitly
Shadows splayed upon ivory coloured walls
Silence bespeaks as we savour arousal
Gracefully entangled, we upon cotton sheets fall



Heaving and sighing, you fathom the depths
The drive within us almost relentless
Our tactile sensations a rising flood tide
As we reach the zenith totally breathless!

Elga ~Indigo~

5 σχόλια:

iLiAs είπε...

..καλημέρα, όμορφη, δημιουργική :)

KitsosMitsos είπε...

Indigo... Πάντα με εξιτάρει αυτή η λέξη. Όποια και αν είναι η προέλευσή της.
Καλησπέρα.

Από Μηχανής Θεός είπε...

Καλό Μήνα, με ματιές καθάριες γαλαζοπράσινες εγκεφαλικές

Natalia είπε...

καλό μήνα penthesila

τον ξεκίνησες δυναμικά...

Penthesila είπε...

Kαλημερα και καλο μηνα σε ολες και ολους!Καλλιο αργα παρα ποτε αρκετες μερες χωρις συνδεση λογω οτε επανεκαμψα σημερα και καταφερα να σας απαντησω...Θα τα πουμε συντομα αναλυτικοτερα φιλια σε ολους σας...