9.2.08

Mists In The Mountains

photo by Jul Lu




Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray.
Surrounding me
taking me into its arms.
Calling, beckoning, whispering softly
it calls to me
draws me near.
Telling me I have nothing to
fear
I follow, listening, feeling.

Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray
calling me.
I feel a presence with me.
Reaching out my hand, touching,
grasping,
warmth and comfort fill my
being.
And I know with out seeing
I have felt love.
Through the mists you
reached for me,
and guided my steps to thee.
Love filled our hearts,
and our souls became one.

Early dawn, the mists are,
swirling, twirling, damp and gray
surrounding us.


Marla Snyder

3 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

μου αρέσουν πολύ οι φωτογραφίες που βάζεις :)

την καλησπέρα μου :)

Skouliki είπε...

της αυγης ο ερωτας μπερδεψε τον εσπερινο

Penthesila είπε...

Καλημερα κοριτσια!

**Διηανειρα
και μενα πολυ γι'αυτο τις φερνω κοντα με ποιηματα και σας τις χαριζω με αγαπη..

**Σκουλικι
και οχι μονο...φιλια