7.2.08

Anger does not pay

photo by Natesh Rao



Anger is red danger
But a familiar stranger

So It came as no surprise
At the times I have paid the price
More than the usual thrice
Before becoming very wise

The judge said
I should have been put in a cage
If one considers all the damage
I brought on with my rage

I knew
My anger was unreasonable
My anger was invincible
My anger was uncontrollable
But still very reversible

You see
In anger I always surrender
To the pressure I am under

In anger, I ungraciously lose
To the one I righteously accuse

In anger, I immoderately protest
Instead of letting things rest
Then trying responsibly to digest
And deal with issues best

So I say, So I say
Anger does not pay
Anger does not stay
Delay it from display
In time it will only go away

Now I know that
Anger does not pay
Anger does not stay
Calmness you should play
Before you begin to fall astray



Sylvia Chidi

3 σχόλια:

zero είπε...

Το μπλογκ σου εχει γινει πολυ ομορφο.
Αλλα μιλαμε για πολυ τωρα.
Η ομορφια δεν κρυβεται και δεν χανεται ποτε.
Γοητευμενος.

Penthesila είπε...

Καλημερα ζερο σ'ευχαριστω πολυ..

zero είπε...

Τιποτις.